Work From Home
This Health Insurance Company Needs a Data Entry Clerk (HS Diploma or GED)
CareSource, a health insurance company, is hiring a data entry clerk. The work-from-home job is available anywhere in the U.S.
You will be processing source documents, entering data and completing a variety of clerical tasks.
To be considered, you must have a high school diploma or GED, and basic proficiency using Microsoft Office. At least one year of experience in data entry is preferred.
Data Entry Clerk at CareSource
- Processing data entry.
- Reviewing data for discrepancies.
- Completing a variety of clerical tasks.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- At least one year of data entry experience is preferred.
- Typing speed of 55 words per minute is preferred.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.