Work From Home
This Lawn Care Booking Service Is Hiring Customer Service Reps in 8 States
Here’s your chance to grow with a startup.
Austin-based LawnStarter has posted a work-from-home customer support representative job, which is limited to residents of Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, Tennessee and Texas.
The online lawn-service booking company says it’s looking for responsible, detail-oriented people who are passionate about customer service. It is paying $11-$12 per hour.
You’ll need a flexible enough schedule to work between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. CST every weekday and 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CST during the weekends. Although the full-time job (40 hours) is temporary, the post says it could turn into a permanent position, depending on your performance.
Customer Support Representative at LawnStarter
- Talking on the phone with customers and resolving issues.
- Taking detailed notes of interactions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Previous phone-based customer service experience.
- Necessary equipment like a headset, computer, webcam and high-speed internet connection.
- A quiet, dedicated work space.
- Knowledge of Five9 and/or Zendesk (preferred).
- Experience working remotely (preferred).
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder.