Work From Home
This Online Learning Company Is Hiring a Remote Executive Assistant
Got serious problem-solving skills and an ability to juggle ever-changing schedules? This gig will put them to the test.
Degreed is hiring an experienced administrative assistant to support the company’s CEO and executive team. This full-time position comes with benefits, including unlimited paid time off, parental leave, child-care reimbursement and learning stipends.
Founded in 2012, Degreed offers an online learning platform for both individuals and businesses to build the skills they need to be experts in their fields.
Executive Assistant at Degreed
Pay: Not specified.
- Handling administrative needs of the CEO and executives, such as handling meetings, setting up travel and assisting in projects.
- Overseeing general office operations (kitchen supplies, janitorial services, etc).
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of experience in a similar administrative-support role.
- Advanced PC skills with a familiarity with word-processing and G-Suite programs.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO).
- Unlimited parental leave.
- Child care reimbursement.
- Learning stipends.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.