Work From Home
This Part-Time Copywriter Job at Italic Requires 3 Years of Experience
Want to build a copy team from the ground up?
Italic, a purveyor of unbranded luxury goods, is seeking a part-time copywriter to lead its copy production team. For this job, you’ll need to have some previous copywriting work experience and be able to work under tight deadlines.
The job posting specifically says the company doesn’t care about college degrees, so if you have the writing chops, this could be the gig for you.
Copywriter at Italic
- Writing copy for email, paid social, websites and Instagram.
- Helping develop key marketing campaigns, including strategy and messaging.
- Monitoring KPIs for data to improve future campaigns.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three to five years of relevant copywriting experience at a consumer-facing company.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Technology expertise, including working with Google Docs or Notion.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.