Work From Home
This Pet Vet Care Company Is Hiring an Evening Call Center Rep
Lap of Love, an in-home end-of-life pet vet coordination company, is hiring a call center representative.
This is a full-time position, and you would be working evenings from 1-10 p.m. or 2-11 p.m. Your schedule may include weekends and holidays. You must attend a mandatory four-week training program.
You will be responsible for answering a high volume of customer service calls; documenting the pet’s medical information and scheduling appointments; and meeting productivity, quality and performance standards.
You must have experience working in a high call volume customer service environment.
Pay starts at $15 per hour. Benefits include health and mental health benefits, paid time off, and a 401(k) with company match.
Call Center Representative at Lap of Love
- Answering a high volume of customer service calls.
- Documenting the pet’s medical information and scheduling appointments.
- Meeting productivity, quality and performance standards.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience working in high call volume customer service environments.
- Ability to quickly learn custom software.
- High attention to detail.
- Availability to attend four weeks of mandatory training.
Benefits at Lap of Love include:
- 100% company funded health insurance including mental health.
- Gym membership.
- 401(k) with 3% match.
- Paid time off.
- Pet insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.