Work From Home
This Software Company Is Searching CO and TX for a Customer Success Manager
Coloradans and Texans, a work-from-home career is just a click away.
Qlik, an international business intelligence software company, is hiring a customer success manager who will help Qlik’s clients choose the right data analytics software package for their business needs.
The listing does not include hard requirements, but the ability to present to and/or persuade C-level executives is a must. This position is only open to residents of Colorado and Texas. (Here’s why some employers have state restrictions for remote jobs.)
Customer Success Manager at Qlik
- Collaborating with internal teams to maximize select clients’ investment in Qlik software.
- Creating success plans with customers to identify key business goals and corresponding metrics.
- Helping each client get the most out of their selected software package.
- Upselling software and subscription packages.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Strong communication, rapport-building and presentation skills.
- Ability to speak business-level English.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.