Work From Home
This Software Startup Is Hiring a Full-Time Customer Success Manager
After countless hours on the job hunt, here’s the eureka moment you’ve been looking for: Aha! is hiring a full-time customer success manager.
This fully remote position is available anywhere in the U.K., U.S. or South Africa.
Aha! is a product-management software company. To qualify, you should have a deep understanding of the field and at least two years of related product-management experience.
According to Glassdoor (and depending on country of residence), the company offers top-notch benefits such as health, vision, dental and life insurance; paid time off; parental leave; equity options; a 401(k) program and more.
Customer Success Manager at Aha!
- Interacting with clients to help them build and market products using Aha! software.
- Showcasing the company’s software capabilities to new and prospective clients.
- Leading and managing software product launches.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of related product management experience at a software company.
- An understanding of SaaS business models.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.