Work From Home
This WFH Job Includes Plenty of Perks, Including Summer and Winter Breaks
Loom, a video communication platform, is hiring a CX advocate to work full time from anywhere.
You will be developing customer relationships via email, Loom and Zoom; identifying issues; and helping with customer retention.
You must have at least one year of experience in a customer-facing role; experience with Zendesk or an equivalent support platform; and experience working with targets.
There are plenty of benefits, including winter and summer breaks, health insurance and a 401(k) with company match.
CX Advocate at Loom Inc.
- Developing customer relationships.
- Assisting customers via email, Loom and Zoom.
- Identifying any issues and helping with customer retention.
- Auditing and updating support resources as the product changes.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience with Zendesk or an equivalent support platform.
- Experience working with targets.
- Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance.
- 14 paid company holidays plus summer break and winter break.
- Unlimited PTO.
- 401(k) with 4% company match.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 15 Solid Companies That Let You Work From Home and Set Your Own Schedule
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.