Work From Home
This Work-From-Home Job for Sarnova Pays up to $28/Hour Plus Benefits
Sarnova, a national health care product distributor, is hiring a customer experience specialist.
This is a full-time remote job for anyone living in the United States. The expected salary is between $21.60 and $28 per hour.
Your responsibilities include managing the award program for customer discounts, managing customer surveys, reviewing and coding customer comments, and generating monthly data files for updating reports.
You must have great planning and organizational skills, experience with order-to-fulfillment processes or care centers, and an understanding of Microsoft Office.
Benefits include a 401(k) and a medical plan.
Customer Experience Specialist at Sarnova
- Managing the award program for customer discounts.
- Managing customer surveys.
- Reviewing and coding customer comments.
- Generating monthly data files for updating reports.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Great planning and organizational skills.
- Experience with order-to-fulfillment processes or care centers.
- Understanding of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Medical plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 15 Solid Companies That Let You Work From Home and Set Your Own Schedule
- 11 Side Gigs You Can Do Entirely From Home
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.