Work From Home
Tiffany & Co. Is Hiring Seasonal Sales and Service Reps ($18/Hr)
Tiffany & Co. — the luxury jewelry, gifts and accessories company that practically sells itself — is hiring a seasonal sales and service representative to work from home or from the company’s Parisppany, New Jersey location.
In this role, you will earn $18 per hour and will handle customer inquiries, diffuse uncomfortable situations and upsell products. Depending on your location, you may be eligible for paid sick leave.
To qualify, you should have retail or call center experience. You must have a high speed Internet connection directly through the router, and you should be willing to work overtime and on the weekends.
You will have to complete a pre-hire assessment as part of the interview process.
Seasonal Remote Sales & Service Rep for Tiffany’s
- Up-selling and cross-selling.
- Responding to customer inquiries via emails and phone calls.
- Building client relationships.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Retail or call center experience.
- Flexible hours including overnight and weekend hours.
- High speed Internet via direct router connection.
- Eligible for Employee Purchase Program.
- Possible eligibility for paid sick leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.