Work From Home
Travel Company Cranky Concierge Hiring a Weekend and Overnight Concierge
Cranky Concierge is seeking a not-so-cranky weekend and overnight on-duty concierge.
Earn $14-$16 per hour working at least two or three shifts per week between the hours of 3 a.m. and 10 a.m. EST weekends and holidays.
You’ll be answering urgent questions for travelers stuck overnight, preparing and sending flight updates and helping with processing refunds, filing for compensation and doing other travel tasks.
You must have the ability to be available within 10 minutes of any alerts, knowledge of airline networks and accuracy and speed.
Weekend and overnight on duty concierge at Cranky Concierge
- Answering urgent questions for travelers stuck overnight.
- Preparing and sending flight updates.
- Helping with processing refunds, filing for compensation and other travel tasks.
Applicants for this position must have:
- The ability to be available within 10 minutes of any alerts.
- Knowledge of airline networks.
- Accuracy and speed.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.