Work From Home
This Travel Company is Hiring a Recruiter With 2 Years of Experience
Get on the other end of this application form by being the recruiter and asking all the questions.
BCD Travel, a corporate travel management company, is seeking a recruiter for its talent acquisition team. This is a full-time virtual position which may be done from any location.
You will be responsible for finding talent at all levels within the organization, and you will be responsible for everything from reviewing resumes to conducting the interviews.
You should already have at least two years of recruiting experience and a thorough understanding of applicant tracking software programs. A bachelor’s degree and at least a year of agency recruiting experience are preferred.
To apply, click on the link above, and then search by this title: Recruiter – Talent Acquisition Team.
Recruiter for the Talent Acquisition Team at BCD Travel
- Calling hiring managers to review job openings, requirements and recruiting processes.
- Reviewing resumes via applicant tracking system.
- Interviewing candidates online, over the phone and in person.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years of recruiting experience (experience in agency recruiting is preferred).
- Advanced understanding of applicant tracking software programs.
- A benefits package will be detailed to approved applicants.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.