Work From Home
Travel Company Zicasso Is Hiring a Freelance Marketing Admin Specialist
Does this sentence make you’re blood boil?
If so, you may have a future with travel tech company Zicasso. It’s looking for a freelance marketing administration specialist who’s obsessed with producing error-free content (including using the correct form of “your” in a sentence).
You’ll need to be available 20 to 40 hours a week for a project that’s scheduled for October through December 2019, but the job posting mentions there’s potential for more ongoing work on a long-term basis.
Marketing Administration Specialist at Zicasso Responsibilities include:
- Uploading content to website and making quality assurance checks for text and photos.
- Responding to emails on a daily basis, Monday through Friday.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work on deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- Proficiency using Google Docs and Microsoft Word is preferred.
- Availability to work at least four hours between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. PST.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.