Work From Home
Travel Vicariously as a Customer Service Rep for Wyndham Destinations in MO
Live vicariously through Wyndham Destinations owners as a remote inbound reservations customer service representative. In this role, which is based in Missouri, you will help Wyndham Destinations customers and owners plan their ideal vacations, recommending resorts, amenities and other perks.
Prior to starting, you will complete a four-week training which runs from 8:30 a.m. through 5:15 p.m. CST. After the training, you’ll work shifts that run 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays and 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST on weekends.
You’ll earn $14 plus benefits, which include health insurance, paid time off, travel discounts, a 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
To qualify, you must have a high school diploma or a GED, along with six months of sales or customer service experience.
You should have DSL or cable high speed Internet with download speeds of 10MBPS and upload speeds of 2MBPS. Before starting, you must show proof of homeowners or renters insurance for your work environment.
After you fill out your application, you will receive a 20-minute assessment via email (check your spam folder).
Inbound Reservations Customer Service Representative for Wyndham Destinations
- Helping Wyndham Destinations owners with their vacations.
- Explaining resorts, amenities and travel destinations with customers over the phone.
- Providing recommendations to Wyndham customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Six months of sales or customer service experience.
- Ability to attend a four-week training from 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. CST.
- 401(k) with company match after one year of employment.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $6,000 a year).
Check out related work-from-home posts:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.