Work From Home
Trustmark Is Hiring a Senior Customer Service Rep (Benefits Included)
Trustmark, a diversified financial services company, is hiring a senior customer service representative. This is a full-time remote job that will be weekdays from 9:45 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central time.
You will be responsible for responding to inbound customer call inquiries and problem-solving by providing information; understanding internal business rules and processing systems; and following up with customers to ensure satisfactory resolutions.
You must have at least three years of work experience in a call center environment. You also need to be proficient in Microsoft Office and have customer service skills.
Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and a 401(k).
Senior Customer Service Representative at Trustmark
- Responding to inbound customer call inquiries and problem-solving by providing information.
- Understanding internal business rules and processing systems.
- Negotiating and providing alternatives and options during calls.
- Following up with customers to ensure satisfactory resolutions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Three years of work experience in a call center environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Customer service skills.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- Life insurance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.