Work From Home
Try This Part-Time Customer Service Gig On For Size: Bombfell Is Hiring
Clothes in on this customer-service gig.
Bombfell, an online personal-stylist and clothes-delivery service, is looking for applicants to work from home part time. This e-commerce startup allows the option to work out of its New York City headquarters.
After training, expect to work three to four days a week, including some weekend days. Hours range from 15 to 20 per week between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Eastern time.
Client Service Associate at Bombfell
Pay: Not specified
- Solving product-related inquiries and delivery problems.
- Funneling internal tech or product issues to the appropriate teams.
- Using a ticketing system to process customer inquiries and to meet efficiency goals.
Applicants for this position must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree.
- Be tech-savvy and detail-oriented.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be available to work 15-20 hours per week on a three- to four-day schedule between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Be available for training three days per week between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. for the first month.
- Have a reliable computer and internet connection.
- A 30% employee discount.