Work From Home
TTEC Is Hiring a Sales Rep — Available in 41 States and Includes Benefits
Got a knack for selling — to businesses?
TTEC is hiring a sales development representative. You’ll need to have exceptional customer service skills for this role, and some previous business-to-business sales experience is preferred.
The job is available in 41 states — apologies to those living in Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, New York and Washington.
TTEC will provide you with a computer, mouse and headset.
Sales Development Representative at TTEC
- Contact customers and potential clients to gather information and recommend products and services that could help their businesses.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of business development and business-to-business sales experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Experience using MS Windows and other computer applications.
- Attention to detail, patience and adaptability.
- Private work space without background noise.
- Hard-wired, high-speed internet connection greater than 15mbps.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Tuition assistance.
- Employee discounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer/editor at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then catch her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.