Work From Home
TTEC Is Hiring Work-From-Home Customer Service Reps in 47 States
Help ease customers’ frustrations one phone call at a time.
TTEC, a global outsourcing company that provides customer service for major consumer brands, is looking to hire remote customer service representatives for part-time, full-time and seasonal positions. The base hourly wages range from $11.50-$16 depending on your role and location.
You only need to have six months of related experience, and the job is available in every state except Alaska, California and Hawaii. A high school diploma or the equivalent is also a must.
Since you will be working from home, you need a computer with a hard-wired internet connection, plus a headset and smartphone.
Customer Service Representative at TTEC
- Assisting customers of major brands with questions and concerns about various products and services.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Stellar communications skills.
- At least six months of customer service experience.
- A quiet, private home office.
- A computer that meets company requirements.
- Headset (USB wired is preferred).
- A smartphone or other device that runs iOS or Android.
Benefits at TTEC include:
- Health insurance coverage.
- Health care accounts.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelance writer.