Work From Home
TTEC Is Looking for a Customer Service Rep Who Speaks English and Spanish
Say adios to the commute.
TTEC (formerly TeleTech), a global business outsourcing company, is hiring a bilingual customer service rep.
The company is seeking a problem solver who’ll be exceptional at assisting customers in both Spanish and English. The company offers paid, ongoing training, but you’ll need to provide the equipment to do your job.
Sorry in advance if you live in California, Maine, Maryland, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Oregon, Washington, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, Hawaii, Alaska, Washington D.C., Arizona, Colorado, Kentucky, Nevada, Ohio, Illinois or the Virgin Islands — TTEC jobs are not available in these locations. (Here’s why some jobs include state restrictions.)
Bilingual Customer Service Representative at TTEC
- Respond to inbound calls and emails from customers
- Answer questions about products and services
Applicants for this position must have:
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- At least six months of customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A private work space free of background noise
- Computer with 1.8 GHz processor, 4GB RAM, 30GB hard drive with at least 3GB free space, 2 available USB ports and 16-bit full duplex sound card
- 17-inch monitor
- Hard-wired, high-speed internet connection
- USB headset
- USB drive access
- Dedicated phone line (landline or smart phone)
- Flexible schedule.
- Paid training
- Employee rewards and discounts
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. Read her bio and other work here, then say hi to her on Twitter @TiffanyWendeln.