Work From Home
Understand Crypto? Take Calls for This Digital Asset Platform
Kraken, a cryptocurrency platform, is hiring a phone support specialist. This position is remote and is available anywhere in the U.S.
You will be answering phone calls, resolving client questions and using your understanding of the crypto market to solve challenges. You’ll need at least one year of phone support experience, knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry and strong communication skills.
You must be available to work some weekends, and your weekday availability should be flexible. You’ll need to complete a pre-screening assessment about crypto and customer support, followed by a client engagement team interview.
Phone Support Specialist at Kraken
- Answering calls and providing client resolutions.
- Attending training sessions.
- Improving the client experience.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of phone support experience.
- Ability to multitask.
- In-depth knowledge of cryptocurrency.
- Flexibility in scheduling work hours.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.