Work From Home
Unite Us Is Paying up to $24/Hour for an Entry-Level Care Coordinator
Unite Us, a tech company, is hiring a care coordinator. This remote position pays between $22 and $24 an hour and may require up to 10% travel.
You will be conducting intake and needs assessments for clients, connecting clients with services and working with service providers to facilitate a seamless experience for clients seeking services.
You must have empathy for helping vulnerable populations and the ability to work independently and set priorities. You also should be a quick learner.
Care Coordinator at Unite Us
- Conducting intake and needs assessments for clients.
- Connecting clients with appropriate services.
- Working with service providers to facilitate a seamless experience for clients seeking services.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Empathy for helping vulnerable populations.
- Quick learning abilities.
- The ability to work independently and set priorities.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.