Work From Home
$2K Signing Bonus as a Billing Rep With UnitedHealth Group (HS Diploma)
UnitedHealth Group, a healthcare and insurance company, is hiring a full-time remote billing representative. The job is available anywhere with a high-speed Internet connection. Snag a $2,000 sign-on bonus if you’re an outside applicant for this position.
You will be gathering data to prepare invoices and resolve billing discrepancies. You will need a high school diploma or GED, and you should be proficient with Windows PC apps. One year of experience in a related environment is preferred.
Your schedule will be in eight-hour shifts between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CST. Prior to starting, you will be required to pass a drug test, and you must report your vaccination status. Training will be conducted virtually.
Billing Representative at UnitedHealth Group
- Interacting with customers to gather support data for invoicing.
- Correcting billing discrepancies.
- Monitoring outstanding balances and taking action to ensure payment.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least one year of related work experience preferred.
- Understanding of Windows PC applications.
- Experience in billing preferred.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelancer.