Work From Home
UnitedHealth Group Is Hiring an Enrollment Eligibility Rep in Four States
UnitedHealth Group is hiring a full-time enrollment eligibility representative to work from home in four locations: Carlsbad, California; Jeffersonville, Indiana; Overland Park, Kansas; or Flint, Michigan.
In this role, you will be responding to members’ questions about eligibility and verification enrollment status, as well as preparing and processing new member or group enrollments.
To be eligible, you should have a high school diploma or 10 years of equivalent work experience. You should also have one year of experience in an office environment. You should be comfortable with the Microsoft Suite.
Shifts will be between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Be prepared to work some overtime and weekends.
To be considered, there will be a drug test, and you must report your COVID-19 vaccination status. After filling out the application and resume, you may need to do a pre-screening test and possibly submit a digital video.
Enrollment Eligibility Representative at UnitedHealth Group
- Responding to members’ questions about eligibility and verification enrollment status.
- Preparing and processing new member or group enrollments.
- Helping with changes to increase productivity.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED or 10 years of equivalent work experience.
- One year of experience in an office environment.
- The ability to work an eight-hour shift between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- The ability to work some overtime or weekends.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Word and Outlook.
Check out related work-from-home articles:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.