Work From Home
UnitedHealth Group Is Hiring a Billing Collector — $2K Sign-On Bonus
UnitedHealth Group, a health insurance company, is hiring a hospital billing collector for its Optum group. You can work full-time from home from anywhere in the U.S. It includes a $2K sign-on bonus.
You must be able to work eight-hour shifts between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Your responsibilities will include analyzing claims; making calls to insurance carriers to appeal and check claims status; and coordinating with insurance carriers to resolve issues.
You must have a high school diploma or GED, and at least one year of experience in medical billing.
Hospital Billing Collector at UnitedHealth Group
- Analyzing claims.
- Making phone calls to insurance carriers to appeal and check claims status.
- Posting explanation of benefits.
- Coordinating with insurance carriers to resolve issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least one year of experience in medical billing.
- At least one year of customer service experience with solving customer problems or at least one year of experience in an office setting.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.