Work From Home
UnitedHealth Group Is Hiring Senior Data Entry Specialists Full-Time
Ready to Optum-ize your 9 to 5?
UnitedHealth Group is looking for senior data-entry specialists to work remotely for one of its subsidiary companies, Optum.
This full-time position requires at least one year of health-care experience, two years of data-entry experience and prior customer-service experience. Additional education and medical-coding experience is a huge plus.
Remote employees should expect eight hour shifts that start between 7 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
Optum is a health-services platform that uses health data and tech to make health care more efficient for individuals, employers, health care organizations, pharmaceutical companies and federal agencies.
Senior Provider Data Specialist at Optum
- Managing provider data to maintain and improve Optum databases.
- Extracting data for various reports and analyses.
- Collaborating with other departments regarding database improvements.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- One or more years of experience in the health care industry.
- Two or more years of experience with data entry.
- Prior customer service experience.
- A high-speed internet connection approved by UnitedHealth Group.
- A distraction-free workspace.
- Health, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Employee stock purchasing plan
- Paid time off, plus company holidays.
- Education reimbursement.
- Access to UnitedHealth Group Credit Union.
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.