Work From Home
Unlimited Vacation Is One Perk of This Job at a Restaurant Software Company
Want to make more bread?
Toast, a restaurant tech platform, is hiring a customer care manager.
This is a full-time remote position from anywhere in the United States.
You will be responsible for the productivity of the Virtual Call Center Networking Team. You also will be responsible for setting goals and objectives, resolving escalated issues and managing agents’ performance.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, and at least two years of experience managing a customer support team. A familiarity with networking troubleshooting tools is a must.
Benefits include unlimited vacation, a 401(k) and health insurance.
Customer Care Manager at Toast
- Setting goals and objectives.
- Establishing service-level metrics and resolving escalated issues.
- Managing agents’ performance to improve customer support effectiveness.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least two years of experience managing a customer support team.
- A familiarity with networking troubleshooting tools.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Unlimited vacation.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.