Work From Home
US Foods Is Hiring a Credit Coordinator — Food Service Experience a Plus
Got food service experience? US Foods, a food distribution company, is hiring a credit coordinator.
The remote position requires a high school diploma and some accounts receivable experience, but the job posting notes that food service experience is a big plus.
In this role, you’ll be dealing with customers’ credit accounts, including handling terms, monitoring and creating payment plans.
This is a full-time job that’s available anywhere in the United States except Hawaii and U.S. territories. You’ll be eligible for overtime and benefits.
Credit Coordinator at US Foods
- Assessing risks and suggesting credit terms for new customer accounts.
- Monitoring open accounts.
- Negotiating payment plans for past-due accounts.
- Helping to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least two years of credit or account receivable experience.
- Food service or the equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Benefits at US Foods include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Pre-tax spending accounts.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Employee stock option plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelance writer.