Work From Home
Utah Residents: eBay Needs a Senior CS Specialist ($18/Hour Plus Benefits)
Online marketplace eBay eBay is looking for a Utah resident to work from home as a senior customer service specialist. The position includes determining when to restrict a member’s account, listening to and resolving customer issues and helping sellers create positive buyer experiences.
The job pays $18 per hour with differentials for evenings and weekends. You’ll also have yearly performance raises, quarterly bonuses and at least 16 days of PTO. On your first day, your medical insurance coverage will begin.
To be eligible for this job, you must live in one of the following cities in Utah: Cedar City, Draper, Logan, Ogden, Provo or Saint George.
Senior Customer Service Specialist at eBay
- Helping sellers to achieve good buyer experiences.
- Mitigating risk and losses for EBay.
- Working with colleagues to help customers and to recommend changes to the company.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of call center-related experience.
- Wired internet connection.
- A closed office space.
- $18 per hour with up to 15% extra on evenings and weekends.
- Health, vision and dental coverage.
- At least 16 days PTO plus 11 paid holidays.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.