Work From Home
Virgin Pulse Needs a Member Services Rep to Work Afternoons and Evenings EST
Virgin Pulse, an employee health and wellbeing company founded by Sir Richard Branson, is looking for a member services representative. While you won’t be logging time at Branson’s Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands, you can work from the comfort of your own home in the United States (you also have the option to work from an office in Providence, Rhode Island.
You will be responsible for assisting customers with client and product designs, along with their overall wellbeing.
You should have a high school diploma or the equivalent, along with at least one year of customer service experience within a call center. Typing skills are essential: You should be able to type 30 words per minute at a minimum.
Your shifts will typically fall between 12:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. EST weekdays, but these hours could change.
Member Services Representative for Virgin
- Answering customer questions about products and other issues.
- Revolving issues using the Virgin databases.
- Following up on customer inquiries.
- Learning about all new and current Virgin products and services.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- At least one year of customer service experience in a call center.
- Typing speeds of at least 30 words per minute.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.