Work From Home
Vistaprint Is Hiring a Senior Copywriter to Create Email and Other Copy
Vistaprint, a remote-first marketing services company catering to small businesses, is hiring a senior copywriter who will create various assets for emails, including subject lines, headlines and module copy. You will need to have strong collaboration skills, as you will be working closely with designers, production artists and others on projects.
Applicants should have at least three years of copywriting experience and should be native English speakers. It’s a bonus if you already have experience writing for a British audience, and an understanding of UK spelling and terminology. It would also be nice if you have content writing experience.
To apply, you’ll need to show your online portfolio, which should include examples of email copy.
Senior Copywriter for Vistaprint
- Creating all copy, primarily for emails..
- Partnering with designers and others to create effective visuals and copy.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years of copywriting experience.
- An online portfolio that includes examples of email copy (required with your application).
- Native English speaking abilities.
- Experience writing for a UK audience, with an understanding of British spelling and terminology (preferred).
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.