Work From Home
Voya Is Paying $20/Hr + Benefits for an Experienced Customer Service Rep
Voya, an investment company, is hiring a customer contact center representative.
This is a full-time remote position expected to pay $20 per hour plus benefits. You must be available to work shifts weekdays between 7:30 a.m. and 10 p.m. EST.
Responsibilities include answering customer questions about their retirement plans and products.
You must have a bachelor’s degree plus one year of customer service experience or three years of customer experience. Experience in the financial service industry is a bonus.
Benefits include health insurance, a 401(k) with company match and tuition reimbursement.
Customer Contact Center Representative at Voya
- Answering customer questions about their retirement plans and products.
- Navigating multiple systems to help customers.
- Working with other team-members to serve customer needs.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A bachelor’s degree plus one year of customer service experience or three years of customer service experience.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Available to work weekdays between 7:30 a.m. and 10 p.m. EST.
Benefits at Voya include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 annually.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.