Work From Home
Walgreens Is Filling Entry-Level Customer Service Positions Nationwide
Your neighborhood pharmacy is offering a slew of work-from-home jobs across all contiguous U.S. time zones.
Walgreens is on the hunt for remote call center specialists to fill several openings. Specialists work virtual customer service for brick-and-mortar pharmacies but may be located anywhere in the U.S., a Walgreens career spokeswoman told The Penny Hoarder.
Day-to-day work consists of handling incoming and outgoing calls to Walgreen customers, third-party vendors and doctor’s offices. While there is flexibility in location among the available positions, consider the area’s business hours when applying, since collaboration with local businesses and customers is required.
With that in mind, choose the time zone and location that works best for your schedule:
- Eastern Standard Time (Charlotte, North Carolina), position filled.
- Central Standard Time (Muscle Shoals, Alabama), position filled.
- Mountain Standard Time (Chandler, Arizona), apply here.
- Pacific Standard Time (Las Vegas, Nevada), apply here.
Call Center Specialist at Walgreens
Pay: Not specified
- Solving general problems related to Walgreens’ customers, physician offices, vendors and more
- Documenting customer interactions, complaints and inquiry status via computer software
- Contacting Walgreens’ customers, doctors or related vendors to follow up as necessary
- Referring complex issues to the related departments for investigation
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Basic PC and keyboarding skills (25 words per minute)
- Some customer service or call center experience is preferred