Work From Home
Walgreens Is Hiring an Experienced Service Desk Coordinator
Got the right blend of IT and customer service skills?
Walgreens, the nationwide pharmacy-retail chain, is hiring a service desk coordinator to troubleshoot advanced technical issues and general customer concerns. At least two years of relevant customer service experience is required, as are general PC and word-processing software skills.
A bachelor’s degree or technical training plus familiarity with IT concepts (Lean, ITIL, Sigma Six) is preferred. Bonus points for second-language skills in Spanish. The listing notes that the coordinator may work nights, weekends, holidays and should be available for on-call support 24-7.
Service Desk Coordinator at Walgreens
- Providing customer-service and technical assistance over the phone or through email.
- Documenting customer interactions for reporting purposes.
- Analyzing trends in issues to anticipate future problems.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent (bachelor’s degree preferred).
- At least two years of related customer service experience.
- Basic PC skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Health, dental and life insurance plans.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Employee stock purchasing plan.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Adam Hardy is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. He specializes in unique ways to make money and legit work-from-home job opportunities. Read his latest stories, or say hi on Twitter @hardyjournalism.