Work From Home
Want a 4-Day Workweek and Help Repaying Your Student Loans? Roadie Is Hiring
Roadie, a UPS company, is hiring a customer support specialist to work from anywhere in the United States.
Customer support specialists work full time on a four-day workweek schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
You will be providing phone, email and text support to customers, partners, users and other community members. You will also monitor deliveries and resolve any delivery issues.
You must have sales or customer service experience, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to problem-solve.
Benefits include health insurance premium coverage, a 401(k) with company match and student loan repayment assistance.
Customer Support Specialist at Roadie
- Providing phone, email and text support to customers, partners, users and other community members.
- Monitoring deliveries.
- Resolving delivery issues.
- Using Salesforce and other tools to log interactions and solve issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Sales or customer service experience.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to problem-solve.
Benefits at Roadie include:
- 100% covered health insurance premiums for yourself.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Tuition and student loan repayment assistance.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.