Work From Home
Want a Seasonal WFH Job? Earn $18/Hour as an Educational Sales Coordinator
Varsity Tutors, a tutoring company, is hiring a seasonal educational sales coordinator.
This position starts at $18 per hour, but you’ll have the opportunity to be promoted to a full-time employee earning a $40,000 base salary plus unlimited bonus potential.
You’ll be speaking with prospective students and families about Varsity Tutors and making product and service recommendations to them.
You’ll be required to attend five weeks of paid virtual training weekdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST.
Teaching or tutoring experience is preferred.
If you’re promoted to a full-time employee, you’ll receive benefits including health insurance, PTO and a 401(k) match.
Seasonal Educational Sales Coordinator for Varsity Tutors
- Speaking with prospective students and families about Varsity Tutors.
- Making product and service recommendations.
- Attending a paid virtual training.
- Achieving monthly performance targets.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Teaching or tutoring experience is preferred.
- Empathy for families’ educational needs.
- Ability to be comfortable asking for payments.
- Unlimited bonus potential.
- Equity in the company for full-time employees.
- 401(k) matching plan for full-time employees.
- Health insurance for full-time employees.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.