Work From Home
Want Free College Tuition? Work for ECPI University as an Admissions Rep
ECPI University is hiring a full-time remote admissions representative.
Pay is not disclosed. Responsibilities include making outbound calls to prospective students, meeting with potential students to explain the programs and networking and providing customer service.
You must have at least one year of experience in a related field or a combination of education and experience and experience meeting or exceeding goals and targets. A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
The benefits are great: If you work here, your tuition, and the tuition for your immediate family members will be covered. You will also receive health insurance and a 401(k).
Admissions Representative at ECPI University
- Making outbound calls to prospective students.
- Meeting with potential students to explain the programs.
- Networking and providing customer service.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of experience in a related field or a combination of education and experience.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Experience meeting or exceeding goals and targets.
Benefits at ECPI University include:
- Tuition for employees and immediate family members.
- Medical and dental benefits.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.