Work From Home
Want Weekends Off? Earn $18/Hour Plus Benefits Working for Maximus
Maximus, a business process solutions company, is hiring a customer service rep.
This full-time position is expected to pay $18 per hour plus benefits. Before starting, you must attend a four-week training program 8-4:30 p.m. Eastern time weekdays. Your regular shift will be eight hours between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern time weekdays.
Your duties include providing callers with objective responses to eligibility concerns; responding to inbound and outbound contacts; and processing workflow documents.
You must have a high school diploma, GED or a combination of work experience and education. You should also have at least one year of experience and a hardwired internet connection.
Benefits include health insurance, life and disability insurance, and retirement benefits.
Customer Service Rep at Maximus
- Providing callers with objective responses to eligibility concerns.
- Responding to inbound and outbound contacts.
- Processing workflow documents.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma, GED or a combination of work experience and education.
- At least one year of experience.
- A hardwired internet connection.
Benefits at Maximus include:
- Health insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Retirement savings program.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.