Work From Home
Like Helping Customers? Wayfair Is Hiring an Experienced Rep
Wayfair, the online home and decor store, is looking for a customer service representative to work from home. You can work from anywhere within the Pacific, Mountain or Central time zones — just not Eastern. In this role, you will help Wayfair customers troubleshoot everything from returns to deliveries to replacements. You will also try to find any areas of improvement for the company, and relay this info — along with customer call trends — to leadership.
You should have customer-facing work experience, with a record of working in a high-call volume environment. You should also have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Customer Service Consultant at Wayfair
- Troubleshooting customer issues.
- Navigating software applications.
- Helping with refunds and delivery questions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A residence in the Central, Mountain or Pacific time zones.
- Great communication skills.
- Customer-facing work experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.