Work From Home
Wayfair is Hiring a Business Account Manager With Sales Experience
Like shopping at Wayfair? Maybe it’s time you work for the company.
Wayfair, an online home shopping destination, is hiring a virtual business account manager. You’ll be supporting accounts in the company’s trade contractor and business verticals, identifying trends and issues that may have stopped or helped others from using the professional program.
You’ll need at least one year of sales experience, and plenty of curiosity and self-motivation.
Job hours are weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, and the start date is March 7.
Business Account Manager at Wayfair
- Building relationships with business customers in an effort to increase purchases.
- Scheduling appointments with clients to increase awareness and build brand loyalty.
- Identifying trends or issues.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least one year of sales experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a Chicago-based freelancer.