Work From Home
Wayfair Is Seeking an Experienced Copywriter for a 6-Month Gig (FT or PT)
Need a short-term writing gig that fits your schedule?
Wayfair, the online home furniture and decor site, is hiring a remote copywriter for a six-month contract for its luxury brand, Perigold. You can work full or part time from anywhere in the U.S.
In this role, you’ll conceive of and write long- and short-form stories across marketing channels, championing the brand’s voice.
You’ll need at least three years experience writing for a retail audience or a home-related publication.
Copywriter at Wayfair
- Writing short- and long-form copy for a variety of channels.
- Using Wayfair’s performance metrics and data to guide creative decisions.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least three years experience writing for a retail audience or shelter-focused publication with an understanding of marketing principles.
- Ability to write short-form copy and complex stories.
- Interest in home furnishings and interior design.
- An online portfolio of sample work.
- Ability to work under daily deadlines.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons For State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.