Work From Home
A Web Merchandiser Job With Interior Define Pays Up to $75K (Plus Benefits)
Eat, sleep and breathe sofas while working as a web merchandiser for Interior Define. You’ll be managing the company’s online products (sofas) and placement to help them meet sales goals. Primary responsibilities include optimizing the online product catalogue, data entry and market research to understand customer behavior.
You must have at least two years of experience in e-commerce merchandising, as well as experience working as part of a team and experience working remotely.
The benefits really stand-out here. In addition to earning $60,000 to $74,000 annually, you’ll receive health insurance, a 40 percent employee discount, a $1,000 sofa credit at six months and unlimited vacation. After working for five years, you’ll be eligible for a sabbatical. You’ll also get monthly mental health days, 14 weeks of paid parental leave and stock options.
Web Merchandiser for Interior Define
- Managing and maintaining online product catalogue.
- Data entry.
- Market research, generating reports, analyzing data.
- Driving online sales by implementing effective product placement.
Applicants for this position must have:
- At least two years experience in e-commerce merchandising.
- Experience being a member of a team who collaborates with developers, product managers and designers.
- Experience working remotely.
- Experience with customer analytics.
- Health insurance.
- 40 percent employee discount.
- Unlimited vacation time.
- Sabbatical after five years.
- $1,000 sofa credit after six months.
- 14 week paid parental leave.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.