Work From Home
WFH as a Customer Support Rep Earning up to $22/Hour Plus Benefits
Housecall Pro, a field service management app, is hiring a customer support representative. This is a full-time remote job for anyone in the United States. This role is expected to pay between $18 and $22 an hour.
You will be responsible for managing and prioritizing support channels; identifying and escalating issues to applicable resolution paths; and helping customers via chat, email and phone.
You must have a high school diploma or the equivalent, along with tech support or customer experience. You may have to work on weekends or weekdays before or after hours.
Customer Support Representative at Housecall Pro
- Managing and prioritizing support channels with speed and accuracy.
- Identifying and escalating Pros to applicable resolution path.
- Troubleshooting issues.
- Recommending improvements to workflows.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Tech support or customer experience.
- Ability to work on weekends or weekdays after hours.
- Medical, dental, vision and disability insurance.
- Paid parental leave.
- Tech reimbursement.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- 15 Solid Companies That Let You Work From Home and Set Your Own Schedule
- 11 Part-Time Jobs With Health Insurance
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.