Work From Home
Williams-Sonoma Is Filling Remote Customer Service Positions in 13 states
Love home decor and prefer to work from the comfort of your home? Then we might have a job for you.
Williams-Sonoma is hiring customer service agents in 13 states. All are work-from-home jobs.
Customer service agents are some of the first voices people hear when trying to resolve returns and replacements and get answers to questions about Williams-Sonoma brands, which also include Pottery Barn, West Elm, and Mark and Graham.
The available jobs are located in Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah and Virginia. California applicants must live in or near Bakersfield, and Texas applicants must live in the Dallas region.
Pay is $14 an hour.
Customer Service Agent at Williams-Sonoma
- Addressing customer questions and concerns regarding products and delivery information.
- Providing product information, resolving issues when products may be out of stock and placing orders.
- Using the Williams-Sonoma guidelines to resolve issues and successfully satisfy customers.
- Processing returns, checking inventory and issuing replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- One to two years of customer service experience, including experience in a performance-based or metrics-driven environment.
- Strong communication and data entry skills.
- A computer with a compatible operating system, a webcam and a USB headset with microphone.
- Hard-wired internet with upload speed of 6 mbps and download speed of 10 mbps. (Wifi is not allowed.)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid vacation time.
- Maternity leave.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- 40% employee discount on most merchandise.
- Paid training.
- Monthly performance-based bonuses.
- Opportunities for overtime and promotions.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
Matt Reinstetle is a former staff writer for The Penny Hoarder.