Work From Home
Williams-Sonoma Is Filling Remote Customer Service Positions in 11 States
Love home decor and prefer to work from the comfort of your home? Then we might have a job for you.
Williams-Sonoma is looking to hire seasonal customer service associates in 11 states. All are work-from-home jobs.
Customer service associates are some of the first voices people hear when trying to resolve returns and replacements and get answers to questions about Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands, including Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Teen, Pottery Barn Kids, West Elm and Mark and Graham products.
These full-time positions allow you to work in the comfort of your home, but there’s a catch — you have to live within 90 minutes of the company’s customer care center locations. On occasion, work-from-home employees will be asked to come in for meetings and training at these customer care centers.
The available jobs are located in Columbus, Ohio; Cincinnati, Ohio; Cleveland, Ohio; The Colony, Texas (Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex); Braselton, Georgia (Northeast of Atlanta); Raleigh, North Carolina; Tulsa, Oklahoma; Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; Phoenix, Arizona; Flagstaff, Arizona; Tuscon, Arizona; Mesa, Arizona; Huntsville, Alabama; Mobile, Alabama; Montgomery, Alabama; Jacksonville, Florida; Miami, Florida; Orlando, Florida; Tampa, Florida; Tallahassee, Florida; Las Vegas, Nevada; Reno, Nevada; Shafter, California; St. George, Utah; Salt Lake City, Utah.
Job training for all locations will be held online beginning Monday, Nov. 5.
To apply, use the link provided and select the job listing closest to you.
If this job doesn’t sound like something for you, or you don’t live within 90 minutes of a call center, don’t worry. Check out our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities there all the time — and we vet them, too.
Customer Service Associate at Williams-Sonoma
Pay: $12 per hour
- Addressing customer questions and concerns regarding products and delivery information.
- Provide product information, resolve issues when products may be out of stock and place orders.
- Use the Williams-Sonoma guidelines to resolve issues and successfully satisfy customers.
- Process returns, check inventory and issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Desktop or laptop computer with an accessible camera for live virtual discussions.
- Reliable high-speed internet.
- A headset.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Comfort navigating through multiple computer systems and internet pages.
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally with data entry skills.
- One to two years previous experience in customer service is preferred.
FYI: Everyone applying for these positions must complete an online application and assessment.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Up to four weeks of paid time off per year.
- 40% employee discount on most merchandise.
- Employee training paid by the employer.
- Opportunities for growth and promotion within the company.
- Reward and recognition programs, as well as fun contests.
Matt Reinstetle is a Staff Writer for The Penny Hoarder.