Work From Home
Willing to Work Saturdays? This CS Specialist Job Includes Paid Training
Lamps Plus, a lighting and home decor design and manufacturing company, is hiring a remote customer service specialist. Applicants must live in one of 10 states: Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Minnesota, Nevada, North Carolina, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas or Washington.
In this position, you will be responding to customer requests for order changes and cancelations. You will also be answering questions about products and status updates. You will need to partner with management to escalate product and customer issues, and you should consistently follow-up with customers through phone or email.
To apply, you should have at least one year of customer service experience or a background in retail. You should also be a good multi-tasker and problem solver.
Successful candidates will need to complete a six-week paid online training program. You must also be willing to work SAturday shifts.
Remote Customer Service Specialist for Lamps Plus
- Helping customers with order changes, returns and decor solutions.
- Meeting sales goals and expectations.
- Escalating customer and product issues.
- Providing follow-up phone or emails to customers.
Applicants for this position must have:
- One year of experience in customer service or retail.
- Availability to work Saturdays.
- Typing and data-entry skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Multitasking abilities.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a freelancer in Chicago.