Work From Home
Work 20 Hours Per Week for 3 Months in This Contract Job at ModSquad
ModSquad, a customer support company, is hiring a part-time customer support rep for contract work. This position will be 20 hours per week for about 90 days. Your hours are expected to be weekdays between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. PST.
You will be answering customer questions about the company, helping customers with the sign-up process and providing updates to customers over the phone and email.
You must have a computer with Windows 10 or higher, and you must have multitasking skills and lots of positive energy.
Customer Support Rep at ModSquad
- Answering questions about ModSquad.
- Helping customers with the sign-up process.
- Providing updates to customers via phone and email.
Applicants for this position must have:
- A computer with Windows 10 or above.
- Multitasking skills.
- Lots of positive energy.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.