Work From Home
Work 28 Hours Per Week as a Part-Time Customer Service Rep at SwimOutlet
Need a part-time remote job? SwimOutlet is hiring a customer service representative to work 28 hours per week.
Shifts are either Tuesday through Friday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST; or Tuesday through Friday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. PST and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST.
The expected pay range is $15-$16 per hour, and you will need to complete a two-week paid online training.
Your responsibilities include maintaining high levels of customer service; researching, managing and resolving customer complaints; and identifying and escalating priority issues.
You must have great customer service skills, interpersonal skills, plus written and verbal communication skills. You should also be able to type at least 40 words per minute and have one year of customer service or call center experience.
Part-Time Customer Service Representative at SwimOutlet
- Maintaining high levels of customer service.
- Researching, managing and resolving customer complaints.
- Identifying and escalating priority issues.
- Providing customers with product and service information.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Great customer service skills, interpersonal skills, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to type at least 40 words per minute.
- At least one year of customer service or call center experience.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.