Work From Home
Work 4 Hours Per Day as a CS Rep for BayCare Health System (Florida Only)
BayCare Health System is seeking a Florida resident to join its customer service team. In this role, you will schedule appointments and handle patient inquiries.
To apply, you should have a high school diploma or the equivalent. It’s preferred that you have at least one year of call-center customer service experience, as well as health care experience. It’s even better if you can fluently speak, read and write in Spanish in addition to English, but being bilingual is not required.
Working hours for this position are Monday-Friday, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Some weekend work will be required.
Customer Service Center Rep at BayCare Health System
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Respond to patient inquiries.
- Coordinate procedures.
Applicants for this position must have:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
Danielle Braff is a contributor to The Penny Hoarder.