Work From Home
Work as Much as You Want as a Contract Brand Copywriter for Study.com
Looking for a freelance writing job? Work as little or as much as you’d like as a contract brand copywriter for Study.com.
You will be writing articles summarizing academic and exam topics and explaining the benefits of Study.com’s tutoring services.
You should have experience with informative product copywriting. You also must have great communication skills and strong online research and English language skills.
Contract Brand Copywriter at Study.com
- Writing articles.
- Summarizing academic and exam topics.
- Explaining the benefits of Study.com’s tutoring services.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Experience with informative product copywriting.
- Great communication skills.
- Strong online research and English language skills.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Be sure to browse other job listings in our Work-From-Home Jobs Portal. We post new opportunities all the time — and we vet them, too.
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.