Work From Home
Work From Anywhere as an Entry Level Admin Assistant at Chainlink Labs
Chainlink Labs, a blockchain company, is hiring an administrative assistant.
You may work from anywhere in the world, but your hours must overlap with Eastern Standard Time. Pay is not disclosed.
Responsibilities include working with the lead executive assistant to help with administrative support, event planning, calendar management, research and more.
You must have attention to detail, good verbal and written communication skills and eagerness to learn.
Administrative Assistant at Chainlink Labs
- Working with the lead EA to help with seamless administrative support.
- Acting as a backup resource.
- Helping with event planning, calendar management, research and more.
Applicants for this position must have:
- Attention to detail.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn.
Benefits at Chainlink include:
- Benefits will be disclosed to qualified applicants.
Check out related work-from-home stories:
- Want to Work From Home but Don’t Know Where to Start? Try These Companies
- These Home Office Essentials Will Prepare You for Your Work-From-Home Job
- 4 Reasons for State Restrictions on Remote Jobs
Danielle Braff is a freelance writer in Chicago.